Jane Norman College FHCC will provide:
For Children – a family home like
For Family Home Childcare Providers – advocacy, training, support, and resources as they
We Are Providing Safe Childcare in a Family Home Setting.
- Childcare in an approved family home setting for families with children from infancy through to and including 12 years old.
- Regular monitoring and assessments by a family home consultant
- Childcare spaces that
canbe accessed by families with portable childcare subsidies
- Consistent childcare providers and environments that stimulate children’s development intellectually, physically, linguistically, socially and emotionally through indoor and outdoor play experiences.
For FHCC Providers
The support you need.
- Support services to the providers by the Agency at no cost to the provider.
- Match meetings with potential families seeking childcare
- First Aid & CPR, professional development and training
- Support through playgroups, regular visits, resource lending library and information sharing avenues.
- Opportunities to network with other providers
- A home visit consultant to assist with administration programming and information about childcare issues.
Family Home Childcare Agency Providers Are
Self-employed individuals who work from their own homes and determine their own childcare policies such as hours, fees, etc.
Individuals who provide a crucial service in a safe and nurturing environment.