Jane Norman College Faculty have delivered programs locally, nationally and internationally. Specializing in human services, Jane Norman College faculty have the requisite educational qualifications but many have also worked in the field they are teaching. Committed to the students and ultimately those the students will be working with, Jane Norman College faculty prepare students for the expectations of the field but also encourage dialogue between students to draw on each other’s experiences and differences.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Youth Worker Diploma
- Special Education Diploma
- Public School Program Assistant Certificate
- Inclusion and Intervention Diploma
- Teaching Adults Certificate